Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Salted Peanuts & Mini Soda Cans

What's up readers!? First off, I haven't forgotten about you. Things here have gotten quite hectic, so I haven't been able to post this past week. I know I promised a tentative outline of what I'll be doing during my trip to China & Thailand, but I'll have to take a bit of a detour on that plan. As I'm sure you can imagine, moving from one country to another is quite a hassle. That being said, I'm still dealing with shipping goods and making sure I have all of the necessary items for my trip. So, here's my new plan. I'll bid farewell for the next 3 weeks, enjoy my time, eat as much food as I can and completely soak in everything these great countries have to offer. By doing so, I'll be able to provide a much more vivid recount of my journey for you! Yeah... a rather lame justification for not posting as promised, I know. But anyway, once I touch down in the states, I'll have tons of things to say, a bunch of pictures for you to look at and FINALLY, some home-cooking of my own to display. Don't miss me too much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews